5.21.2010

More throwaway lines


Night

Nights are the best

When the silver dust of moonlight
Draws forth the magic of a still eve
Memories of a cool touch and warm eyes
Envelope me in lost passion

Nights are the worst

When the distance between the shadows
And cold stars reminds me
Of the distance between my chest and your cheek
No fire in the universe can warm my soul

But yet for the days

Passing hours of quiet
Precious moments of sound or sight
The universe is inverse
And I am undone

"Chaotic Evil means never having to say you're sorry"

Walk through life a raging blaze of fire
The earth rolls beneath pounding fists
Raised arms to the sky
Lighting crashes
Destruction reigns supreme

The only one I ever cared for lies shattered
Her twisted body and broken heart tokens of my affection
I only ever loved you
But I've always known
I only ever destroyed you

I don't know how to tell you to run
I don't know how to tell you to run
I don't know how to tell you to run
Run

Spiritual son of the Marquis de Sade
I make Caligula look compassionate
Vlad was my brother yet I staked him
The rumors are true
I am the devil's spawn

Freedom

Don't you think I know
If you ever find your freedom
I'm one of those chains
You long to be free from?

No comments: